Facebooks secret tool: ‘Interests’
If you want to attract the right people to your business page on Facebook then ‘Interests’ may be the answer. It certainly is a less annoying alternative to chirping away – ‘like my page’, ‘like my page’.
To start your own list
- go to your own personal Facebook home page, not your business page.
- Scroll down until you see INTERESTS on the left-hand side BAR. Click on it.
- Choose create a list. You can choose friends or pages. I recommend ‘pages’ for business purposes.
- Now pick those pages that will be complimentary to your list and most important pick your own page, too.
- Give your Interest List a name and choose to make it public (everyone).
It takes a bit of promoting and sharing to get followers. Just invite your friends, recommend they come and check out these people because they are all so fabulous. Use your imagination. Your list could be called the 10 Best Outsourcing Solutions for 2015. The top 10 Home Stagers.
Make sure you promote your list on other social media sites, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and more. You could just say, that you’ve created a group of 10 of the best. Suggest they come check it out and follow it and stay updated on the latest tips and tricks to growing a business faster and more intelligently or the latest style of staging a home.
Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter. You’ll get the latest tips & tricks that you can easily use for your own social media marketing.
Here are a few other pages that might interest you.