You know You Need a Virtual Assistant, when…
If you agree with most of these statements, then you are a good candidate for using Virtual Assistants to build your business faster and more intelligently.
- I am comfortable with delegating and sharing business information with the right VA.
- I know there are many tasks I spent time on during my day, that should have been delegated out to someone else.
- I have experienced success in business through being in the moment and focusing on the task at hand.
- I am not able to spend time doing the work that I’m passionate about because I’m working in the background to keep the business going.
- I would outsource some of my business needs, but I just don’t have the time or knowledge to set up a partnership with a VA.
- I am overwhelmed with the daily to-do-list.
- I have a virtual assistant for 3 hours a week and I love it.
- I thought if I did it all myself I was saving money, but it’s costing me money.
Set some time aside and write down all the things you need to do in a day, week or a month and then go through the list and highlight all the tasks that should be outsourced to someone else.
One of the best things to outsource is your social media. Let someone else manage your Facebook page and Newsletter Campaigns. As you know, these two media sources are great ways to keep in touch with past buyers and sellers and potential customers. Newsletters and Facebook posts probably won’t generate an actual sale, but as long as you’re posting interesting, entertaining and informative content on a regular basis your list of people that want to do business with you will continue to grow.
Only 5% of your social media content should be an actual advertisement, the rest are all about what pleases your readers.
I would love to help you out with your VA needs and am looking forward to partnering up with some of you. (note: that was an ad and is only 5% of this article).
If you’d like to stay in touch and get more tips & tricks to help you get out of the back office, then please sign up for my newsletter.
You may want to read these articles: